WHAT CAN YOU DO IN DALYAN?
• YOU CAN JOIN TOURS OFFERING SEVERAL DIFFERENT ROUTES AND ALTERNATIVES.
For example; You can join the Sunset Boat Trip, offering Caretta Caretta Observation Tour, Fish and Crab Hunting Tour, 12 Islands Excursion, barbecue and lake swimming together or you can rent a private boat and choose the route as you like.
You can also go on a day trip to dive, to observe the village life, to have fun at aqua-park, to do Sea Kayaking in Sarıgerme, to do paragliding in Fethiye, to do rafting in Dalaman or to explore the Rhodes Island.
• YOU CAN VISIT KAUNOS ANCIENT CITY.
You can walk around the remains of Kaunos City which had been founded by Kaunos, the son of Miletus and find the chance to witness the history more closely.
• YOU CAN HAVE MUD BATH IN THERMAL WATERS.
The thermal springs in Çandır and Süleymaniye Villages, which are located in the opposite side of the canal and are easily accessible by boats, are believed to have healing power for many health problems including rheumatism and skin diseases. Having mud baths and taking lots of fun photos in these hot springs with day-facilities, is a must-do for Dalyan...
• YOU CAN VISIT THE SICK CARETTA CARETTAS.
You can see the Caretta Caretta Turtles being treated in the Caretta Caretta Rehabilitation Center on Iztuzu Beach and you can get information about these huge and interesting animals from volunteer university students.
• YOU CAN STROLL ON THE 6 KM-LONG IZTUZU BEACH.
• YOU CAN WALK BY THE RIVER.
You can take a morning walk or a bicycle tour among the reeds on Sevgi Yolu, throw bread at the fish, and watch hundreds of them bouncing. You can rent canoes or boats and sail in the river.
• YOU CAN WATCH DALYAN FROM ABOVE.
You can climb up the Radar Hill to enjoy the magnificent view of Dalyan Delta from the top.
• YOU CAN DIVE INTO COLD WATERS.
You can enjoy raki-fish by Yuvarlakçay River, in the facilities established around the ice-cold waters and then swim in those waters.
You can also go to the source of these waters and jump from the top of the waterfall.
• YOU CAN ENJOY BATH, SAUNA and MASSAGE.
• YOU CAN OBSERVE THE BIRDS.
• YOU CAN GO SHOPPING IN THE MARKET
On Saturdays, you can visit the local market in Dalyan. In other days of the week, you can also visit local markets such as Köyceğiz and Fethiye, where you can reach with minibus or various tours.
• YOU CAN HAVE FUN AT TURKISH NIGHT EVENTS.
• YOU CAN JOIN SAFARI TOURS.
You can join the Horse Safari or Jeep Safari tours and dive into the adventure.
• YOU CAN GO TO CARTING.
• YOU CAN RENT A CAR, BICYCLE or ATV.
You can visit the historical and tourist places in Dalyan and its surrounding.